1. These Terms & Conditions supersede those published in any prior sales literature. Orders placed and accepted are deemed to be in accordance with these conditions.
2. Product specifications and conditions of sale may be amended without prior warning. Quotations may be withdrawn without notice at any time prior to acceptance of order
3. Consumable items for sale on our website are generally compatible with machines sold within the European Union. It is incumbent you to ensure the goods purchased are the correct compatible supplies for machines purchased outside the European Union. We cannot be held liable for items sold for use with European Union region machines that are not compatible with all other regions.
4. All prices displayed or quoted are inclusive of VAT. E&OE
5. Prices charged will be those in force at the time of order.
6. You have the right to return goods in as new condition within 7 days from receipt without providing a reason. Any credit due will be made within 7 days of cancellation.
If you wish to return any goods you must obtain a returns number by calling 0845 644 1511 or emailing us at email@example.com, which will be valid for 14 days from issue. It is vital that your post code is included with your request. The returns number should be quoted on all correspondence relating to the return. A returns address will be provided with the returns number. Please ensure that you obtain a certificate of posting (provided free) from the Post Office.
Product must be complete, including packaging in the same condition as supplied.
Incomplete or defaced goods will not be accepted for return.
In keeping with industry standards when returning faulty printer consumables, a sample of the print must be provided.
If goods have not been mutually agreed as defective the buyer shall return al items at their expense or meet the cost of Tonik arranging their return.
7. Other than as specified above, all prices are subject to change without prior notice.
8. Shortages, damaged or wrong goods supplied should be returned within 10 days of receipt of goods.
Our aim is to provide a next day delivery service, however circumstances beyond our control may extend this. If a delay of greater than 72 hours is expected we will contact you. It is IMPORTANT therefore that Non-delivery should be reported within 10 days of order date. Beyond that date there are great dificulties in claiming from our delivery agents, The Royal Mail.
9. Disputes and complaints should be made directly to us by email or in writing. Your dispute or complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days and we will aim to resolve it within 10 working days. You will be provided the name of the person handling your complaint at the time of acknowledgement.
10. We aim to dispatch goods on the same day as receipt of order and customers will be advised if this is not the case. Most goods are sent 1st Class Royal Mail, the aim of which is that they should arrive next working day wherever possible.
11. Goods are guaranteed to the extent of the guarantee (if any) of the manufacturers and these are offered, where available, in addition to your statutory rights. Claims under guarantee are limited to whatever amount (if any) is recoverable from the manufacturer under such guarantee. lf you wish to return any goods found to be defective please refer to section 5 above. We cannot accept goods returned without proper authorisation.
12. No property in or title to the goods shall pass to the customer unless or until the customer has made full payment of all sums to the vendor.
13. ToniK cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damage resulting from the improper use of any of their products sold by them.
14. As part of the policy of continuous development, ToniK reserves the right to make any improvements in the designs shown in the catalogue that may be necessary.
15. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us by providing an opt out system. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name and address, your telephone number and email address and also your credit/debit card details We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code. Tonik is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner. Reg No Z1756800.
You must not use as your password on the Tonik site any password which you have also used on any other site. This is especially important as regards financial sites (your bank, your building society etc) but it is good practice that ALL the websites that you have registered with has a different password. Whilst your password details will be retained with all reasonable levels of security on the Tonik site, Cotswold Distribution Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any events regarding other websites.
Tonik may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
16. We are Members of The Early Warning Scheme. The scheme exists to assist in the detection and prevention of credit fraud. Information will be passed to the Early Warning Scheme where a fraud or default of payment is detected. Information is held under the rules of the Data Protection Act. Data is held for the purposes of the prevention and detection of crime only. Member companies give and receive data for that purpose and no other.
17. These "Terms and Conditions" do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Any contracts shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity with English law.